Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Monday, August 29, 2011

1st Anniversary of playing Starcraft II

I thought I would share with everyone 2 screenshots of my short-lived gaming experience with Starcraft II. I had stopped playing Starcraft II after I had completed the Single Player Missions about a year ago.

This picture was captured during the "Volcanic" mission. I was told that "Diablo" himself was here, and it was true! He was "dancing" somewhere in the middle (you'll need to enlarge the image to see it!):


And I just love Jim Raynor's computer generated marine armor! I took this because I initially wanted to use this as my Internet Avatar. Then I delayed and finally used a customized Android Avatar instead. Anyway, check out the badass armor, with a skull painted on the visor (you'll need to enlarge the image to see it!):

No comments:

Post a Comment