Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Torchlight II

Torchlight IIAfter a rather engaging but disappointing Diablo III, I turned my attention to an intriguing Indie game called Torchlight II.

At first, I thought it was another Diablo rip-off.  But as I heard very good reviews for Torchlight I, I thought I gave Torchlight II a try.  And I was not disappointed at all!

You play one of the heroes in Torchlight II, choosing as one of these professions: Berserker, Embermage, Engineer and Outlander.  Each has its own unique skills.

But the best part is that you get to bring along a pet, who acts as your personal assistant, from carrying your junk to travelling to town to sell off those junk!  You don't need to teleport to town any more!

And any profession can wield any kind of weapons! There is no limit to this excellent Action RPG!

Release Date: Sep 20, 2012
Developer: Runic Games
Multiplayer: Yes

The following video shows the trailer for Torchlight II:

No comments:

Post a Comment