Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Monday, August 26, 2013

Guild Wars 2 Level 80 character #GuildWars2

2 days before the 1st anniversary of the launch of Guild Wars 2, I have finally reached Level 80!


I could have reached it much much sooner, but I stopped at level 25 or 26 in September 2012, where I started playing and completing Torchlight II (stopped in December 2012) and Galaxy on Fire 2 (stopped in April 2013). Then I went into a "gaming hiatus" until June 2013 where I started playing Marvel Heroes but stopped in July 2013 where I resumed playing Guild Wars 2 again. The feeling of going back to Tyria was THE best as compared to the other games I mentioned above.

So I am hoping now to finish off the personal story (only the last mission to go which involves killing Zhaitan) and I can then continue to play and level up my other characters (Mesmer, Elementalist, Warrior and Engineer).

No comments:

Post a Comment