Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Friday, May 23, 2014

Saints Row The Third #saintsrow

Long time no post about what PC games I play, because I was busy with real life (husband and daddy responsibilities).  However, I did manage to squeeze in time to play and complete the following games after my run with Guild Wars 2:

- Back to the Future: The Game (all episodes)
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Bioshock
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Just Cause
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
- Soul Gambler

I am currently playing Saints Row: The Third, and I must say, it plays better than the Grand Theft Auto series in my opinion.



And check out my customized in-game avatar!


Oh, I wish I have those abs, but I just have the baldness and the beard.

Not going into boring details here about the game because you can read about it elsewhere on the internet. For those who haven't tried this game, what the hell are you waiting for? Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment