Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Dec 2016 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR)

Here's my QGCR for this quarter:

- Saints Row IV
- Sleeping Dogs
- Spec Ops: The Line
- To The Moon

The overall most enjoyable game I played and completed within this quarter went to :


This is because of its outrageous gameplay!

Again, for my QGCR, I don't include unfinished/unreleased games.


And for the first time, I am going to lay out the single player games I plan to complete in the 2017, in no particular order (if I have the time!):

- A Bird Story
- Alan Wake
- Assassin's Creed III
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- BioShock Infinite
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
- Dishonored
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- L.A. Noire
- Mad Max
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Watch_Dogs
- Wolfenstein: The New Order


and the MMOs that I will be casually playing:

- Elite: Dangerous
- The Division (don't own it yet, but if cheap, will buy it)
- The Elder Scroll Online
- The Secret World

No comments:

Post a Comment