Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mar 2020 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #TheDivision2

We are in 2020 already and welcome to another QGCR! 36 years of gaming for me! And it is still my favourite pastime!

However, the beginning of this year had gone to shits with the fucking COVID-19 happening around the world.  And it doesn't seem to be getting any better...

Anyway,  I tried to play some single player games, but I ended up going back to Grand Theft Auto Online and The Division 2! I did manage to complete the story mission of The Division 2, which I find most enjoyable as I got to play with my friends:


And because the whole wolrd now is currently slowly moving to what will happen in The Division... Till next quarter people!


No comments:

Post a Comment