Coming Soon...

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sep 2020 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #GhostReconBreakpoint #StreetsOfRage4 #Injustice2 #AnimalCrossing

Well, the lockdown where I am staying has been eased, but everyone still needs to be vigilant about practising good personal hygiene and social-distancing.  Otherwise, we will be fucked again.

Anyway, back to the games.  I was supposed to complete Assassin's Creed: Unity in the month of June 2020.  However, because I bought Ghost Recon Breakpoint at a sale, I was hooked!  I was playing with my best friend every day since, but stopped sometime mid of July 2020 after we maxed out our characters.

Then at the end of July 2020, believe it or not, I played and completed Streets of Rage 4 with both my children!  It was simply Epic!

But something happened along the way: Animal Crossing! For the second half of September month, I was fully immersed into Animal Crossing, along with my kids.  So sorry PC games!

Anyway, check out the games I had completed this quarter:

- Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Injustice 2
- Streets of Rage 4

And the game most enjoyable this quarter goes to:

Regardless, I really did enjoy Streets of Rage 4 with my kids, but it was a bit short, so looking forward to Streets of Rage 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment