Coming Soon...

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Mar 2021 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #Cyberpunk2077 #TheWitcher #CDProjektRed

Well, I think my gaming is slowing down lately, with everything else going on.  But I do like to slip in a game or two hopefully.

Like I mentioned in my previous QGCR, I started playing Cyberpunk 2077 and finished the main storyline.  There are 5 different endings!  And yes, the game is amazing, the endings were all kinds of feels and the bugs did not even bother me one bit because I trust that CD Projekt Red will patch things up diligently.

So check out the games that I have completed this quarter:

- Cyberpunk 2077

And the game most enjoyable this quarter OBVIOUSLY goes to:

Now, the next game to complete will be from CD Projekt Red that was released in 2015 for PC.

But I have also started a new character in Cyberpunk 2077, so The Witcher III will have to wait!