Coming Soon...

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sep 2021 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #StarWarsJediFallenOrder #StarWars #Minecraft #MinecraftDungeons #DOOM

Whew! After that looooooong RPG game, I am back to playing some games which don't require 100+ hours for each game! But The Witcher 3 was really one of the best RPG of all time, reminded me of my Ultima days.

Anyway, check out the list of games I have completed this quarter:

- Doom (2016)
- Minecraft Dungeons (with my children!)
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

And the most enjoyable game goes to:

Although I greatly enjoyed playing Minecraft Dungeons with my two kids, it was getting a bit repetitive.  And of course, the next game to play is Doom's sequel, Doom Eternal!  Also, there are still a lot more games to play into the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment