Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Launch of Diablo III was literally Hell in Singapore!

Today was the release date of the game Diablo III. I took leave just to attend this event. Here's the event schedule from Asiasoft's website (click to enlarge if interested):


It started out with meeting up with my colleague at 9:30am, queuing up with these people:


And after verifying our pre-order ticket, we were issued another queue tickets:


Then we stayed around for a while with these people:


And took a few pictures of the event:


These stupid distributors had the cheek to tempt us by showing us the box sets, but we cannot get it yet until 3pm:


And by coming up with stupid "time-wasters":


More people getting heat stroke by queuing outside the shopping centre just to be issued with another queue tickets:


At 2.15pm, some dude from Blizzard was being interviewed, still no box set yet:


At about 3.30pm, half an hour after the launch, the first few set of 2nd round queue tickets were called for collection of box sets:


At about 4.30pm, I finally got my hands on my Diablo III box set and a mouse pad:


And I didn't get to play it right after because after 6pm, I had to look after my kids. I was only able to play for a while after they went to bed!

Therefore, NO MORE attending game launch by fucking Asiasoft!

No comments:

Post a Comment