Coming Soon...

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Mar 2022 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #Outriders #FinalFantasyVII #FinalFantasyVIII #Switch #Nintendo

Wow, we are already 3 months into the new year, and hope the human race can still survive the ongoing pandemic.  Ok, enough of this bullshit real life situation, onto some gaming report!

Check out the list of games I have completed this quarter:

- Final Fantasy VII (Nintendo Switch)
- Final Fantasy VIII (Nintendo Switch)
- Outriders

And 2 most enjoyable games go to:

An all time favourite released on Nintendo Switch:
 
It took me a quarter of a century after the release of Final Fantasy VII on its original platform to complete the game! Back in 1998, I had bought the original PC version of this game.  However, my brother played it instead of me, and I never got around to play it.

Fast forward to Nov 2019, I bought the Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII Nintendo Switch pack and completed both games in Jan 2022 and Mar 2022 respectively.  Truly classic games even after all these years!  Even though Final Fantasy VIII was great, but it was just not as great as Final Fantasy VII.

and a very recent released game:


This game is truly a mix between The Division 2 and Diablo 3/  Some may not agree with me, but nevertheless, I had a lot of fun playing Outriders.  Kudos to the developers!

No comments:

Post a Comment