Coming Soon...

Friday, May 13, 2022

Ultima VII Part II: A 29th Anniversary Journey Back to Serpent Isle #UltimaVII #SerpentIsle #Exult

What an exhilarating and somewhat tired feeling! I managed to start Ultima VII Part II Serpent Isle on 1 May 2022 and completed it on 13 May 2022.  I played the Female Avatar this time:

Looking back at my previous posts on my Ultima VII experiences, I realised I don't play Serpent Isle as often as The Black Gate.  I supposed I prefer the world of Britannia where it is more open-world as compared to Serpent Isle where it is also open-world, but also rather linear.

Well, this concludes my entire Ultima VII experience this year.  Really not sure when I will revisit Britannia or Serpent Isle again.  Like I mentioned previously, maybe in another 15 years from now, where I will be pushing 60 years old...

"Pleasant dreams, Avatar..."


No comments:

Post a Comment