Coming Soon...

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Dec 2022 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #AssassinsCreed @AssassinsCreed #StreetsofRage4 #NintendoSwitch

It is now the end of the year! There will forever be many games I have not completed. But here are the games I did complete in this quarter:

- Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Streets of Rage 4 (Nintendo Switch)

As you can see I have been clearing my Assassin's Creed games this year, so it is difficult to choose one favourite this QGCR, but here it is:


Although I enjoyed Assassin's Creed Origins and currently still playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate was my favourite this quarter because it is not RPG-like like the forementioned two Assassin's Creed games.

Not that I don't like RPG games, I do, but I don't think Assassin's Creed games should be RPG-like.  This is just my two cents anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment