Coming Soon...

Friday, March 31, 2023

Mar 2023 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #AssassinsCreed @AssassinsCreed #TMNT #NintendoSwitch

Welcome to the end of the 1st quarter of 2023! There have been some changes to my personal life, but I shan't bother you with that, and instead focus on this QGCR.

From my previous QGCR at the end of December 2022, I mentioned I started playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. And it was a bloody LOOOOONNNNGGGG game.  I mean I got my money's worth, paying USD 7.30 back in 2020, but only got around to play it two years later (I know I know, I am a slacker).

I spent 74 hours playing the main storyline as well as Episode 1 of the Fate of Atlantis expansion! And it worked out to be roughly USD 0.10 for each hour spent playing the game! LOL

Now I am experiencing AC Fatigue, and I will skip AC Valhalla, and most likely wait another year before I play another AC game.

Anyway, here's my list of games I completed this QGCR:

- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (obviously, since I was bitching about it above)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Nintendo Switch)

And my favourite goes to:

As much as I love the TMNT, this round was just a replay on the Switch instead of the PC version. So there is only one favourite this month.

Yes, after the grueling play of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which was a great game by the way, I just needed to cool off gaming for now. So yes, another hiatus again, but who knows, I may be back next quarter for more games.

Oh yes, my combined Steam/Epic/Origin/Ubisoft/Battle.net/GOG Galaxy/Amazon/etc library of games is around 1800+, so yeah, no shortage of games to play...


No comments:

Post a Comment