Coming Soon...

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Diablo IV Open Beta and Return to Sanctuary in Diablo II: Resurrected #DiabloIV #DiabloII #DiabloIIResurrected #DiabloIII #StarcraftII

I am happy to announce that I have returned to Sanctuary in Diablo II: Resurrected. And one of my best friends of 27 years had speed-run (or is it sped-run) 2 of my characters (Barbarian and Assassin) as of the writing of this post.


Well, one of the reasons for me going back to playing Diablo II, after 22 years since I played the original, is because of the Diablo IV Open Beta from 24 March 2023 to 27 March 2023. While I had fun playing Diablo IV, I don't think I will buy the game when it is launched on 6 June 2023.


This is because first, like I had mentioned in my Mar 2023 QGCR I have 1800+ games. Second, Diablo IV is going to cost around SGD93.00, a price similar to what I had once paid for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty back in 2010. Now it is free to play on Battle.net.


Yes, I know what you are thinking: so you are going to wait 13 years to play Diablo IV for free? The answer is no, but I will wait until Diablo IV is selling at a discount before I decide to pay for it.

And the above mentioned is another reason why I went back to Diablo II and possibly Diablo III. So I figure that the time I take to play Diablo II:Resurrected and Diablo III with all its expansions will satisfy my Diablo IV craving until such time when Diablo IV is offered at a more reasonable and discounted price.


I know this is messed up, but then again, we are talking about the Diablo game series.

So stay a while and listen...


No comments:

Post a Comment