Coming Soon...

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Diablo IV event at Reality Rift at Level 5 Bugis+ in Singapore #Diablo #DiabloII #DiabloIII #DiabloIV @realityrift_gg

My son and I attended a Diablo IV event today, where we played Diablo IV for free using the computers at Reality Rift at Level 5 Bugis+ in Singapore.


It was an event hosted by Blizzard to market the release of Diablo IV on 6 June 2023 to people like me, who have not pre-ordered Diablo IV, in the hope that I will buy it after playing the game during the event. As both my son and I were one of the first 10 to arrive before the event kicked off, we scored ourselves a Diablo IV goodie bag each!


Inside the goodie bag was a Diablo IV t-shirt and Diablo IV umbrella. Talk about luck! And during the event, I scored myself a neat Diablo IV keyboard key!


Besides rows of computers, Blizzard and Reality Rift also set up an area displaying Diablo related items and decorations.


It was a fun event, but too bad I did not win the gaming chair and the Diablo IV Collectors Box, despite having 4 lucky draw tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment