Coming Soon...

Friday, June 30, 2023

Jun 2023 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #Diablo #DiabloIIResurrected #DiabloIII #Genshin Impact

Half of 2023 has come and gone. This is definitely an interesting year for me. However, again, this is not about my personal life, but rather my gaming life. I mentioned a hiatus in my previous QGCR, but can any gamer not come out of it for the Diablo video game series?

For this QGCR, I started grinding in Diablo II Resurrected with one of my best friends, as Diablo II is his favourite video game, so why not get him to level me up LOL. It was fun as well to get back into Diablo II with him 22.5 years since the original was released!

Also, I have started to stream my Genshin Impact gameplay because I was inspired by a fellow gamer I met at the Diablo IV event back on 3 June 2023. Check out his Twitch channel @ https://www.twitch.tv/wolftrot45

Anyway, here are the other games I completed this quarter:

- Diablo II Resurrected
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

And here's my favourite this quarter:

Not sure what the future will begin regarding my gaming, since I have started to play and stream Genshin Impact on my channel @ https://www.twitch.tv/cyberdork77

So let's just enjoy the moment, and wait for Skynet to evolve from ChatGPT...


No comments:

Post a Comment