Coming Soon...

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Sep 2023 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #Starfield #TheTechnomancer #MarvelsAvengers #LeisureSuitLarry #GIJOEOperationBlackout

3 more months to the end of this year. How time flies!

Because I started streaming Genshin Impact back in June 2023, I have started to stream all my games moving forward, starting with The Technomancer, which I streamed from the beginning until the end of the game. Check out my Twitch channel @ https://www.twitch.tv/cyberdork77

At the start of this quarter, I have compiled a list of games that I will play before retiring from video games entirely, because I will be hitting the big 50 soon! I have also slowed down playing Genshin Impact this quarter,

Obviously, some of the video games on this list are the games that I completed this QGCR:

- G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
- Marvel's Avengers
- Starfield
- The Technomancer

And my favourite this quarter goes to:


And thus, Starfield has now made it to one of my top PC games ranking. You can read about it here.

Again, thank you for reading this blog. Yes, as mentioned, in a few years time, I will stop playing video games and act my age finally. But for now, game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment