Coming Soon...

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Mar 2024 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #SkullandBones #Ubisoft

I finally moved on from Starfield, until the launch of its expansion that is. So there is only one PC game that I played this quarter, making it the second time that there is no favourite game this quarter. And the game this quarter is the infamous Skull and Bones:

Even after I have completed the main quests at the end of February, as well as obtained all the items from the Season 1 Smuggler's Pass, I am still playing this game as of the time of writing. However, I have kind of slowed down on this game, until the next season in June.

If you have not guessed it, I participated in the playtest of Skull and Bones last year when I visited the Ubisoft Singapore office. Therefore, I have a soft spot for this game.

Perhaps this will be how I will be approaching games moving forward. Play the same games, like Cyperpunk 2077, Starfield, Skull and Bones because of their expansions and new seasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment