Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Jun 2024 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #GothamKnights #Fallout76 #Fallout #Bethesda

As per my previous QGCR, I wrote that I may be approaching games by playing their expansions and/or seasons in the likes of Cyberpunk 2077, Starfield and Skull and Bones. Well, one can really never tell the future or plan a road map to play games.

So I shifted gear and played Gotham Knights, since it is one of my backlog "Pile of Shame" games to play. Then the Fallout TV series happened, and here I went again with another long Bethesda experience. This time, it is Fallout 76.

I still did the "once-in-a-while" streaming on Twitch during this period. Below are the games that I completed and still continuing into the next quarter:

- Fallout 76 (still continuing)
- Gotham Knights

And again, my favourite this quarter goes to yet another Bethesda game:

There are still a few games that I want to play between Fallout 76 and the release of Dune Awakening.  But for now, "War, war never changes..."


No comments:

Post a Comment