Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Met "Ella_Purnell" on Fallout 76 today #Fallout76 #Fallout #EllaPurnell #Bethesda

I have been spending a lot of time on Fallout 76 ever since the release of the Fallout TV series from Amazon Prime. And guess who I saw playing Fallout 76 today. It was none other than Ella Purnell! Well, sort of...

I am guessing this was probably not the real actress, but rather a fan who had taken her name on Fallout 76 and done up a base that had a few references from the TV series, like:

Okie Dokie:

I Hate It Up Here:

Wanna Have Sex? (posing with my online friend whom I told about this place):

I even "met" the Ella_Purnell player at her place while she was cooking something:

and then posing with her:

Even if this was not the real Ella Purnell, it was nice knowing someone is a fan of her work on the Fallout TV series because she is a very talented actress.


No comments:

Post a Comment