Last MMO to play before retiring from gaming:

Monday, September 30, 2024

Sep 2024 Quarterly Games Completion Report (QGCR) #Fallout76 #Fallout #Bethesda #Mafia #MafiaTheDefinitiveEdition #2K #StrangeBrigade #Rebellion

All good things come to an end, and I am playing Fallout 76 a lot less since I have already obtained a few end game weapons and armor. So it was time to move on to other games like Mafia: The Definitive Edition and Strange Brigade.

While waiting for the release of Dune: Awakening (which will be my last MMO before I retire completely from MMO games), I may be back to clearing my "Pile of Shame" games or I could just stop gaming for a while.

Either way, below are the games that I have completed (quest/mission wise) this quarter:

- Fallout 76
- Mafia: The Definitive Edition
- Strange Brigade

Because I had already made Fallout 76 the favourite last quater, below is the favourite this quater:

There are many games in the pipeline that I want to complete and the reason that I was not completing these games is because MMO like Fallout 76 is taking up most of the gaming time. So stay tuned for more reports on how I will manage to get back on clearing my "Pile of Shame" games... or stop gaming for a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment